Monday, September 14, 2009

Keep your fingers crossed and your junk email address at the ready...

Many people think it's a waste of time to enter sweepstakes, but I don't. After all, someone has to win them, and I might as well have a shot at it. One thing I do recommend: create an email address specifically to use on sites that may send junk email so that all that spam doesn't flood your personal email account. But, remember to check your junk email address regularly so that you don't miss a notification if you win!

Here are some sweepstakes sites I've found:

Enter to win a digital camera

Enter to win Bambino diaper trial pack

Enter a cute photo of your baby for cash

Or, vote for my adorable daughter Sophie taking her first bath!

Follow my blog and check back soon for more coupons, deals, freebies, giveaways, free samples, and sweepstakes! Or scroll down through the next couple of posts if you need free formula (yesterday's post has been updated with 3 new sites from which to get free samples of formula!) and free diapers. (Who doesn't?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment